Monday, November 29, 2010

11/29/2010


200. I had an epiphany the other day: I've hardly taken any videos while in Russia. How will I ever convey the Motherland craziness to family and friends without video footage? Ask the teachers, I've probably gone a little overboard recently. Really wishing I hadn't left my flip video in the US, I've grabbed thousands of clips from the classrooms to the chaotic subways (where it is illegal to have a camera) just with my point and shoot. While walking home tonight, I was upset with myself and my new obsession. I took 15 videos today and not a single picture. Well don't worry, leave Russian craziness to Americans for a little while, and you come home to teachers daring other teachers to do insane things. Sorry Lisa your lungs felt like they collapsed after eating the spoonful of cinnamon spice, but thanks for my picture of the day.

1 comment:

  1. What fantastic adventures you are having! Thank you for all of the posts and pictures so I can live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete