Wednesday, November 24, 2010

11/22/2010


193. Pizza, Pizza! Okay not your typical Little Caesar's, but it was good enough for us. It was difficult to resist snacking on the toppings (I did anyway, but wanted to do more) as the Russian FHE group piled it all on, just like the elder who carefully demonstrated (elder's credentials: 5 buck pizza). I participated in the pizza building once and only once when I accidentally dumped pepper all over the sauce. The loud gasps and exasperation that followed (I found out later) was because Russians despise pepper and do not put it on any of their foods. Oops! Maybe I shouldn't have mocked the pizza elder and actually listened to him without my stubborn Rock Creek Pizza Pride. Hopefully us American girls mended some peppered hearts by sharing some spiritual thoughts for the devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment