Thursday, November 25, 2010

11/24/2010


195. Soon enough, I am going to be amongst these beautiful people. I was officially accepted to be a co-country director with Help International for the summer of 2011. I will be leading a group of college students and young professionals for four months as we empower communities to become self-reliant and self-sufficient.  We will be partnering directly with local non-governmental organizations to help us generate specific projects that will be most useful for the Ugandan people. I have a lot to prepare for but I believe with my 2011 volunteers, that together we can help eradicate poverty. If you want to join the fight, join our team by applying at help-international.org or donate today.

1 comment:

  1. Jealous. Incredbily, incredibly jealous of your life. :) Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete