Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9/7/2010


117. What's great about this photo is that it has nothing to do with my day! If you could see up close, you would read "PRINGOOOOALS". That isn't Russian (I know because we had our first Russian class today for 4 hours. We learned the entire Cyrillic alphabet. Yes, I can read Russian...if I study tonight). I found this can on the metro but do you know what the can is really saying? That every country, minus America, truly is OBSESSED with football (soccer). Their soccer team (whichever country) is their everything and you better agree or you're outta there.

2 comments:

  1. (Re-typing this, so if it shows up twice, whoops).

    I thought it was pringles the potato chips. And I thought, how curious that Russians are obsessed with chips in a can. But then I read just a few more words and I realized I was wrong. That happens a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thought it was Russian Pringles. Is it not a food item? What's it got to do with football (soccer)?

    ReplyDelete