Monday, July 26, 2010

7/26/2010


74. We're pathetic! After making an earlier 2.5 hour drive from Duluth back south to Minneapolis, we of course had to stop at Mall of America again! Purchasing more than we needed to, we were getting close to leaving, and then I saw this store-American Girl. A blast from the past and a store that I only dreamed of when I was a young girl. They discontinued my doll which now makes it a collector's item. Neat that it's been archived, but it reminded me of my age and caused me to reminisce.

2 comments:

  1. They discontinued your doll?! How OLD are you?? :-) just kidding...which doll is your doll??? I loved the girl from the 1940s...i think her name is molly...do they still have her?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. My sister also had one of these dolls. I always wanted her to get the blue-eyes one but she wanted the one that rode the pony.

    ReplyDelete