Thursday, January 6, 2011

1/4/2011


236. We saw Black Swan this evening. After talking about it for more than two weeks, I looked forward to going because, more than anything, I love dates with my sisters. And second, I heard Natalie Portman did an excellent job at portraying a ballerina. Dance + sisters, of course I'll go. As soon as I heard its rating as we were driving to the cinema, my uncertainty began to look a little like the image above. Unaware of the movie's premise beforehand, I am almost certain my face maintained that frightened naivety during the entire duration. Just as I knew before, I enjoyed being with the girls and the dancing was beautiful. And that's about it.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that Natalie Portman was a professional ballerina before she was an actress? That is why she was so good. Congrats on all of your officialness and your job! I am excited to see you TOMORROW!

    ReplyDelete